Please Note: Delivery may take up to 2-3 weeks as all jerseys are made to order.
Jersey is Player Fit, please check our Virtual Size Guide above
The Boy Who Changed the Law: I am Billy
What started as a journey for a mother to help her little boy, has become something much larger. The needs of a little boy have proven to be the needs of a nation. As our mission has grown, so has our family. We are no longer just a mother and son trying to change the world, we are thousands of people with the same purpose, to make the power of medical cannabis available to everyone.
Photograph of Billy - Billy’s life-saving medicine was confiscated at Heathrow in June 2018. He took a life-threatening seizure and was rushed to the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, forcing the UK Home Office to return his medicine, hence changing the law banning the use of medical cannabis.
- The I am Billy Foundation Logo is one of the most important pieces of this jersey. The Wizard’s Hat symbolises Billy’s family of followers who have supported him and to help him keep believing in the magic.
Colour Choices -
- Maroon & Amber are included as his love for Harry Potter has inspired Billy to never give up.
- Black & White represents Billy's passion for outdoor sports as he is constantly kicking and throwing a ball.
NHS Logo -
The amazing team of doctors that have helped Billy throughout his journey have been pivotal in keeping him alive.
It was important to incorporate the NHS logo as it reflects the humility of Billy and his family.
- Five Companies on Jersey -
- LVL Health Clinic – “We have so much admiration for these selfless doctors. You are amazing and we are blessed to have your support.”
- Grow Pharma – “If Billy were to write all the reasons on a little piece of paper, why he is so grateful, they would fill up an entire room. Thank you for your support.”
- Kanabo - "Anyone can show up when you’re happy. But the ones who stay by your side when your heart falls apart, they are your true friends. I am so grateful for your help throughout my journey.”
- Medisonal – “I am still getting over my past…but your support has made it a lot easier for me to move on, and I am grateful for what we have. Thank you for listening to me while I was breaking down, and thank you for bringing the sun when I was drowning in the rain.”
- Northern Leaf – “One of the rare few individuals in my life who has listened without judgement, spoken without prejudice, helped me without entitlement, understood without pretension and loved me without conditions.”
“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to switch on the light”